2 more sideview battlers which are Remius and Sairen from Princess Princess (kk I know they’re VXA default characters, but I prefer calling them like this) I’ll work on Elicia later >_> also sorry for the quite huge height difference between them orz
Credits to Archeia_Nessiah too as I used her Remius battler as a major reference
And some tiles
edited from RPG Maker VX Ace tilesets
Yeah so, finally … It’s been a while, huh? ;)
- Victor Sant made a complementary script for his ‘VE – Animated Battle’ script named ‘VE- Sprites in Windows‘
- Our dear friend Ramiro is not gonna be around for a while. A little bit sad :<
- Yami released YSE – Image Display based on Variables
- So recently I’ve been playing Princess Princess V5 made by Archeia and HER TEAM, and struggling in the optional battle against Syrn and his bitch (sorry but I kinda had to say ‘bitch’ :\), Citrus, no matter how many times I tried. In fact, I managed to take Citrus down twice (in 2 different attempts of course), but then in I got careless and Syrn, being able to act twice a turn, DID HIS BLOODY KILLER MOVE ON MY PARTY TWICE AND TOOK THEM ALL DOWN LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER. So yeah, feel free to mock or make fun of me as much as you want.
These are originally from XP RTP.
Size: 640 x 480
I’ll leave the resize part to you all like usual :P
I’m trying to turn as many VX Ace battlebacks to sideview format as possible :P
Read more of this post
Like the modern battlebackgrounds I’ve posted so far, but feel like they’re bland and kinda empty?
No more worries, I’ve compiled/ripped some add-ons for them, now you can have your own SITUATIONAL battlebacks by adding them in ;)
Please note that:
- Things are not completely sorted logically and neatly, I only compiled them from rips and ripped some myself.
- THESE ARE NOT MEANT TO BE PUT IN TILESETS.
These are some battlebackgrounds from various sources such as Spriters’ Resource, which have been heavily edited by me to fit RPG Maker VX’s screen size. More to come later.