Click on the banner to check out our March ReStaff release on RPGMakerWeb~
Yeah so, finally … It’s been a while, huh? ;)
- Victor Sant made a complementary script for his ‘VE – Animated Battle’ script named ‘VE- Sprites in Windows‘
- Our dear friend Ramiro is not gonna be around for a while. A little bit sad :<
- Yami released YSE – Image Display based on Variables
- So recently I’ve been playing Princess Princess V5 made by Archeia and HER TEAM, and struggling in the optional battle against Syrn and his bitch (sorry but I kinda had to say ‘bitch’ :\), Citrus, no matter how many times I tried. In fact, I managed to take Citrus down twice (in 2 different attempts of course), but then in I got careless and Syrn, being able to act twice a turn, DID HIS BLOODY KILLER MOVE ON MY PARTY TWICE AND TOOK THEM ALL DOWN LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER. So yeah, feel free to mock or make fun of me as much as you want.
Not sure how this could be of used to you but figured I should just post it anyway :P edited from Mack‘s tilesets.
These are originally from XP RTP.
Size: 640 x 480
I’ll leave the resize part to you all like usual :P
I’m trying to turn as many VX Ace battlebacks to sideview format as possible :P
Read more of this post
Some moar for you World-Mappers ^_^ those are edited from XP/Ace RTP Tilesets to blend better with the mountain auto-tiles.
Like the modern battlebackgrounds I’ve posted so far, but feel like they’re bland and kinda empty?
No more worries, I’ve compiled/ripped some add-ons for them, now you can have your own SITUATIONAL battlebacks by adding them in ;)
Please note that:
- Things are not completely sorted logically and neatly, I only compiled them from rips and ripped some myself.
- THESE ARE NOT MEANT TO BE PUT IN TILESETS.